SERVING THE FOLLOWING COMMUNITIES:
The greater Boise area, Idaho City, Mountain Home, Glenns Ferry and Owyhee, Nevada, Meridian, Eagle, Star, Emmett and Garden Valley.
District Opperating Committee is held at 7:00pm on the 1st Thursday of each month at the Scout Service Center - 8901 W. Franklin Rd., Boise, ID 83709
Round Table is held at 7:00pm on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Scout Service Center - 8901 W. Franklin Rd., Boise, ID 83709
CLICK HERE to get the nomination form.
We can’t present awards without you! You know someone worthy of a scout award. Please CLICK HERE to access the on-line District Nomination Form and fill out your nominations! Awards include:
- District Award of Merit (Highest honor a district can present a volunteer – please include details about why you think they deserve this honor.)
- Leader of the Year - (We recognize one leader per year in their position - Cubmaster, Den Leader, Scoutmaster, Advisor, Committee Chair, COR, etc.)
- Extra Miler (Intended to recognize scouters who go above and beyond.)
- Unsung Hero Award (Intended to recognize scouters doing a phenomenal job who hardly ever receive praise or recognition.)
- Spirit of Scouting Award (Intended to recognize scouters who embody the Scout Oath and Law.)
- Unit Star Performer Award (For a unit or charter to recognize 1 person who makes their unit wonderful.)
More details about the recognition event to follow.
CLICK HERE to view the 2020/2021 Tapawingo District Eagle Project Approval Schedule