SERVING THE FOLLOWING COMMUNITIES:
The greater Boise area, Idaho City, Mountain Home, Glenns Ferry and Owyhee, Nevada, Meridian, Eagle, Star, Emmett and Garden Valley.
ALL DISTRICT MEETINGS ARE BEING HELD IN A VIRTUAL FORMAT AT THIS TIME, NOT IN PERSON. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A LINK OR INFORMATION ABOUT THE DISTRICT OPPERATING COMMITTEE MEETING OR ROUND TABLE PLEASE EMAIL US AT TAPAWINGODISTRICTBSA@GMAIL.COM
District Opperating Committee is held at 7:00pm on the 1st Thursday of each month at the
Scout Service Center - 8901 W. Franklin Rd., Boise, ID 83709
Round Table is held at 7:00pm on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the S
cout Service Center - 8901 W. Franklin Rd., Boise, ID 83709
CLICK HERE to get the nomination form.
The date to nominate our ourstanding volunteers has been extended.
We can’t present awards without you! You know someone worthy of a scout award. Please CLICK HERE to access the on-line District Nomination Form and fill out your nominations! Awards include:
- District Award of Merit (Highest honor a district can present a volunteer – please include details about why you think they deserve this honor.)
- Leader of the Year - (We recognize one leader per year in their position - Cubmaster, Den Leader, Scoutmaster, Advisor, Committee Chair, COR, etc.)
- Extra Miler (Intended to recognize scouters who go above and beyond.)
- Unsung Hero Award (Intended to recognize scouters doing a phenomenal job who hardly ever receive praise or recognition.)
- Spirit of Scouting Award (Intended to recognize scouters who embody the Scout Oath and Law.)
- Unit Star Performer Award (For a unit or charter to recognize 1 person who makes their unit wonderful.)
More details about the recognition event to follow.
CLICK HERE to view the 2020/2021 Tapawingo District Eagle Project Approval Schedule