The new Online Direct Sale offers the single, safest way for a Scout to sell popcorn in 2020 is through the Online Direct Sale method. This method eliminates any face-to-face contact with the general public, as well as the risk of handling product or cash. The sale opperates two ways. First way – Scouts can build their own fundraising page and share it via text, email or social media. Customers then order from the online store and the products are shipped directly to them. Second way – Scouts use the Trail’s End App to enter orders that they take directly from customers. Products are shipped directly to the customer.
The Online Direct Store features traditional products sold at traditional prices. Example: White Cheddar is only $20! Shipping prices of only $7.99 for the first item and $0.99 for each additional item. Scouts will earn DOUBLE POINTS on every Online Direct sale. All products popped fresh to order, and will arrive in about three weeks. The Online Direct sale will feature the same products sold in the traditional sale at traditional retail prices, plus additional Online Direct products.
Popcorn Timeline 2020
|1||Zoom - Training Mtg.||8/20/2020|
|2||Show N Sale (SNS) Orders in||9/1/2020 by Noon|
|3||SNS product pickup||9/18-19/2020|
|4||Second order due||9/20/2020|
|5||Third order due||9/27/2020|
|6||Pick up second order||10/1 or 2/2020|
|7||Take orders begin||10/1/2020|
|8||Pick up third order||10/8 or 9/2020|
|9||SNS money & returns deadline||10/26/2020|
|10||Take orders turned in||10/26/2020|
|11||Take order products picked up||11/13-14/2020|
|12||Take order money & unsold due||12/1/2020|
|13||Start, Stop, Continue||12/4/2020|
REGISTER FOR THE SALE
All units participating in the sale must register in the Trail’s End system. Units can REGISTER HERE.
Individual Scouts can also participate in the sale if their unit is not participating. Scouts can REGISTER HERE.
- Scouts earn points for all products sold and can redeem the points for Amazon gift cards to purchase prizes that THEY want
- Prize program is administered directly to units through Trail’s End
- 2 points are earned for every $1 sold through the Online Direct Sale
- 1.5 points are earned for every credit/debit card transaction sold through the Trail’s End App
- 1 point is earned for every cash transaction sold through the Trail’s End App
Show & Sell and Take Order
- Multiple Order dates are available for your convenience and are listed in the Sales Timeline above. Order what you need and can sell. Return of unsold product from the Show and Sell orders will be limited to 10% of your total order.