Jun 20, 2022 to Jun 25, 2022
The Bradley Scout Reservation
National Forest Development Road 158
Location Phone: 208 376-4411
Join us for the NYLT 2022 Feast and Graduation Registration Closed as of 6/15/2022
NYLT 2022 Registration - Registration for NYLT 2022 has closed as of 6/1/2022
NYLT Staff Payments
National Youth Leadership Training (NYLT) is an exciting, action-packed program designed to provide all 13- to 20-year old youth members of the Boy Scouts of Ameria with leadership skills and experience they can use in their home units and in other situations demanding leadership of self and others. NYLT is a six-day course. Content is delivered in a troop and patrol outdoor setting with an emphasis on immediate application of learning in a fun environment. Interconnecting concepts with work processes are introduced early, built upon, and aided by the use of memory aids, which allows participants to understand and employ the leadership skills much faster. This year's course will be held at The Bradley Scout Reservation.
In order to attend a NYLT course, a youth must have the following qualifications by the beginning of the course:
- Must be a registered member of a Scouting unit.
- Must have a current BSA Health and Medical Record form parts A, B, and C.
- Must be at least 13.
- Members of the Scouts BSA must have achieved the First Class Rank.
- Venturers and Sea Scouts (male and female) must be at least 14, or 13 and have completed eighth grade, and fall within the maximum age allowance for their program.
- Must have completed Introduction to Leadership Skills.
- $255 per person if paid in full before May 20, 2022 (includes meals and training materials). If the fee is paid after May 20, 2022 will be $280
Questions? Email us