Boise Area Day Camp
If you haven't registered for an activity on our website before, click here to learn how to create on account or click here to learn how to register for events and classes.
This Traveling Day Camp offers a balanced day camp programs for Cub Scouts, and Webelos Scouts. This years Boise/Nampa Day Camp (being held on June 22 or 23 or 24) is a Day program on Saturday at Cathedral of the Rockies - Amity Campus. At this Camp Youth (Scouts and Friends) will also receive a Camp T-Shirt with their paid registration (shirt distribution information will come soon). Adults can pre-order and pay for Camp T-Shirts on the registration page. All pre-orders for Shirts must be made by April 30. A limited quantity of Shirts MAY be available in the Camp Trading Post - while quantities last.T-Shirt orders received (Optional or with registration) after April 30 CAN NOT be guaranteed.
The Cost for the Boise/Nampa Area Day Camps at Cathedral of the Rockies,Amity Camps on June 23 & 24 is $40 to get a T-Shirt if paid before June 1, 2023 per Scout or Youth Guest. After June 1st price per scout is $35.00 but no T-Shirt will be provided. Adults do not have a fee.
The Traveling Day Camp brings the excitement, fun and activities for your Scouts
- Program highlights could include: STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), Crafts, Shooting Sports, Physical Activities and More!
- Race Themed adventure stations
- Download our Leaders Guide by clicking on this link.
- Collect BSA Informed Consent, Release Agreement and Authorization & Health forms and Complete your Pack Roster. These will need to be turned in at your Camp Check-In.
- Scouts will receive a Camp T-Shirt with their registration if registered by the Early Pay date of April 30. Adults can order your Optional Day Camp T-Shirts, if desired . These are pre-order only. All orders must be placed and paid for by April 30, 2022 for your order to be completed. Order carefully as there will be no extra shirts for sale or exchange. (These shirts are 100% Cotton). Shirt distribution information will be available soon.
- Download the BSA Informed Consent, Release Agreement and Authorization & Health form by clicking on this link.
- Take Youth Protection Training by clicking on this link.
- Cub Day Camp is designed to be a Pack or Den registration. Please register as a group. A Pack roster is required at check-in along with the BSA Informed Consent, Release Agreement and Authorization & Health forms for ALL persons attending camp (Youth and Adults).
- Scouts are encouraged to INVITE A FRIEND to registrer for camp. The same fees, forms and dates apply to friends.
- Register SOON! This day camp can hold a maximun of 150 Youth (Scouts and Friends).
Camp deposits/fees are non-refundable. The per person deposit is non-refundable. This guarantees slots for youth in your unit (even if the youth coming to camp changes) so please confirm your youth counts as early as possible as this will not be refunded for any reason. Additional youth can be added to your reservation at any time (at the current price) up to two weeks before camp if space is available; however, once you have secured your slot(s) we will turn away new Packs in favor of your reservation if the camp is full.