Information, links and forms to help with Charter Renewal.Recharter NOW!
Invest in Character
Learn more about ways to donate or participate in upcoming events to support Scouting in your community.Donate
Be a Scout!
Be part of the Scouting movement! Learn how to join as a youth member, or adult volunteer.Learn More
Get Ready for Camp!
There is a camping adventure for everyone in the Mountain West CouncilGet Registered for your Camping Adventures
Why should you participate in Idaho Gives 2023 – May 1st -4th?
In 2023 thousands of youths and families throughout Southern Idaho and Eastern Oregon will benefit from programs provided by the Mountain West Council!
How can you help support our mission?
1. Save the date: May 1st-4th and donate $10, $20, $50 or ?
2. Share this message with all your family and friends.
3. Post this message on your Facebook page.
5. Share our website www.mountainwestcouncil.org
3 Reasons why you can feel good about a donation to our cause:
1. We're really efficient! The vast majority of the funds we raise support Scout-centered activities. In addition to our two Scout resident camps, we host a variety of activities throughout the year so that we can provide our Scouts and their families with ongoing programs to enhance the development of our youth.
2. We’re helping to build a community. We provide our Scouting for Food Drive, Eagle Projects as well as unit and personal service hours. We've developed strong relationships with numerous organizations within our communities that provide doorways for our Scouts to serve the many needs in our communities Community groups like the Idaho Food Bank, many parks and outdoor organizations and many other civic groups are gateways to Scouts helping out our local citizens and groups.
3. We're absolutely certain we are making a difference in the lives of our Scouts. How do we know? Well, you almost have to be there to witness the transformation that takes place over the course of a few short days at Camp or while serving the needs in our communities. Scouts and Volunteers, who begin the week as a collection of strangers, come away members of a truly special band of friends, each changed for the better.
Youth Protection Begins With YOU!
Take Youth Protection Training